1. Freakonomics was the gateway for me. The off kilter thought process, long range data evaluation and the deep-dive in to cause and effect thinking clicked for me.
2. Supercrunchers hammered it home. A/B testing. The power of large numbers. Data is good.
3. Nudge was a nice next step. Opt in or out of your retirement contribution?
How much energy is my neighbor using? Wow, I should cut back.
4. The Compound Effect reminded me of training for my Ironman.
Make a goal. A hard, awesome goal. Then do it. One stroke, one pedal and one step at a time.
5. Made to Stick Am I the last person to read this?
You know the story of the ice bath and kidney snatcher? Why do you remember it?
Can we use this to help people?
6. The Everything Store Please put medical supplies on your shelf, Jeff. Please drive the prices to where they should be.
And thank you for Amazon Prime (and your welcome).
What would you add to the list?